Wednesday 27 January 2016

100 Happiness Credits in the Positivity Bank



10 things I've learnt from #10toshinedaily10

  1. Spending time on a creative project every day makes me focused on my own unique ways of experiencing happiness. 
  2. I love having a very simple daily goal that feels just the right balance of achievable and challenging.
  3. Thinking about what is good in my life right now, and in the past, makes me extremely grateful that I am so lucky.
  4. Experimenting with different ways to show my DAILY10 is increasing my knowledge and skills.
  5. Looking out for each days theme makes me pay attention and become more mindful of my day. 
  6. I feel very  privileged to have so much in my life to enjoy.And I've got 100 images if I need reminding.
  7. I genuinely believe that social media can be used to add to wellbeing; reviewing my #10TOSHINEDAILY10 photos gives me a feelgood glow.
  8. I can't  'make' others join in! But I love it when they do.It's fantastic to see other people's happiness.
  9. When I do inspire anyone to take a baby step to acting in a way to increase their happiness I dance around the kitchen in joyful  abandon.
  10. WE (Weef & I) have enjoyed this so much that we are going to continue to collect our daily 10 taking it in turns to put an image up on 10TOSHINEDAILY10 The intention is that this will become a space where we can create a dialogue around our ideas on the art of positive living, a kind of free-association of images in response to our day-to-day happiness levels.



No comments:

Post a Comment